July 1, 2013

Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing

Quick & Healthy Taco Salad with Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing {Recipe Below}

A couple of week ago, I had a delicious taco salad for lunch. I tried a new recipe for a Creamy Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing to pour over the taco salad. I'm a cilantro-lover so I thought it was the perfect touch to the salad. It's low-calorie, and only 1 Weight Watcher point plus for 1/4 of the recipe, which equals to a little under 1/4 cup per serving.

 

Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing

 

 Ingredients:

1/3 cup light sour cream (not fat free!)
1/3 cup low fat plain yogurt (Fage 2% would be a good choice!)
1/2 cup chopped cilantro (curious how I chop my herbs?), loosely packed
2 tablespoons lime juice (about 1 lime)
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

Instructions:

Combine all ingredients in a blender and combine until smooth! Best served over taco salad.  Enjoy!


 

0 comments :

Post a Comment